- Group seminar and dance class combo
- Group seminar only
- Private Consultations
- Grocery Tours
- Meal plans
- Email/phone consultations
My current seminar, Nutrition for Dancers, focuses on the specific needs that dancers have at a competitive, semi-professional and professional level. Some of the topics covered in this seminar include:
- What to eat before, during and after training
- Introduction to whole foods
- How to decrease inflammation and injuries
- Good sources of carbohydrates, proteins and fats and their main function
- Discuss what essential fatty acids are and the importance of antioxidants and vitamins/minerals
- Benefits and importance of water and electrolytes
- How to create healthy eating habits
These seminars are offered for dancers, dance teachers and parents that have children that are heavily involved in dance. Depending on the age range, the seminar duration is one to two hours long. Your seminar options available are:
- Dancers only
- Dancers with their teachers
- Teachers only
- Parents only
- Parent and dance teachers
- Dancers with their parents
- Dancers, teachers and parents
You can also have the option of a dance class or classes followed by my “Nutrition for Dancers” seminar. Styles of dance to choose from are contemporary jazz, lyrical, street jazz, hip hop, locking, and OURO class for any age and ability level.
I work with you one on one to help you with your specific concerns and provide you with information on various topics related to your health issues. I will give you diet, supplement and lifestyle recommendations to help you reach optimal health.
The first step is gathering as much background and current information on you as possible. This involves filling out various forms and keeping track of what you eat and drink for a full week. After this is done, we have our first session and review your information together and further discuss your case. Each session is approximately one hour, with the exception of the first session, which is one hour and a half.
If you are interested in having a personal consultation you can contact me via my contact form.
Students/Artists Rates Available
The aim of the tour is to help you increase the quality of your food, have more variety in your diet and learn what all those ingredient listings really mean. The tour will help you make better choices, shop more efficiently and make you more confident shopper.
Five to Seven day meal plans with recipes are available for your specific needs. These work well if you have food sensitivities or have a specific goal in mind. Meal plans are a great way to get you started on your path to healthy eating.
If you don’t have time to meet up then feel free to email or call for a consultation.